Careers At Health Care DataWorks
If you are interested in becoming part of a team that successfully provides the highest level of service in healthcare data management, data warehousing and business intelligence while being challenged as you work in a collaborative and Agile team environment, then consider Health Care DataWorks!
We are a fast-growing organization and opportunities are always evolving. HCD is always looking for great people and encourages you to regularly visit the careers page on our website to view current opportunities and apply to those relevant to your career desires and experience. If we find there is a match, you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. If not, your resume will remain in our database for future consideration.
Thank you for your interest in Health Care DataWorks and we hope you visit our press and
Regional Vice President of Sales
We are seeking individuals to support the following regions: West, East, Central, North or Great Lakes. Individuals living in one of the following cities would be a plus: Boston, New York, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philly, Charlotte, Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Dallas, Houston, Phoenix, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco or Seattle.
The Regional Vice President’s focus is on selling HCD’s KnowledgeEdge Data Warehouse and Analytics Solution to assigned health systems in geographic regions to achieve company’s revenue financial goals. The Regional Vice President is focused on new business development and is also responsible for owning and coordinating all aspects of the sales cycle through contract closure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop/establish a large pipeline and close new business within the defined territory to meet and exceed annual revenue objectives.
· Position, educate, and sell HCD’s Enterprise Data Warehouse and Analytics solution – KnowledgeEdge.
· Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific target customers and project the number and timing of contacts to be made.
· Prepare presentations, proposals, and contracts consistent with the company’s sales and marketing guidelines.
· Meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals, and closes.
· Demonstrate ability to interact, communicate and cooperatively work with all company employees at various levels
· Identify and resolve prospect and client concerns.
· Prepare requested status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up reports and adherence to goals.
· Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, competitive information, and feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
· Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
Minimum Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Written and oral communications skills including the Microsoft Office Suite
· 10+ years’ experience selling enterprise software solutions to healthcare, especially large hospitals and large health systems.
· Proven track record of exceeding quota in emerging technology (Software, Hardware, Services) companies.
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
· Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Experience selling enterprise analytics solutions.
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Proven experience in large dollar volume sales to healthcare organizations.
· Moderate travel to prospective client sites is required.
· Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and be able to participate in company conference calls during extended workday hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Health Care DataWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.
© 2013 Health Care DataWorks